If your paper has been accepted for the oral communication sessions, follow the instructions of the corresponding section.
The speakers will have 15 minutes for their presentation, followed by 5 minutes for questions. Make sure your presentation meets these conditions. The organization will ensure the fulfilment of the presentation times.
One or more authors shall present the research work, but all of them should be registered in the congress. Only first authors have reduced registration fees.
The language for the oral presentation could be either Spanish or English, at author’s choice.
- There will be a computer with a projector in the conference room.
- We would really appreciate if you could send your presentation by email before the congress, at least, a week in advance. In addition, you should take your presentation in a USB device for greater security.
- The organization will ensure that your presentation is correctly uploaded for the session.
- Appel, Open office, or iWork formats are not guaranteed to function correctly.
- MS PowerPoint or PDF format are preferable.
- All lecturers should check their presentations in the conference room before their session..
Oral presentations could be done either in Spanish or in English, at author’s choice. There will be no translation for the research presentations and poster sessions. Simultaneous translation will be provided only during lectures and round-table discussions (Spanish into English or English into Spanish, depending on the language used by the speaker).